Thursday, November 13, 2008

Getting Skyelynn's ears pierced

Well this past Monday my parents came up and my mom, Skyelynn and I went shopping and we got Skyelynn's ears pierced. And she done a great job! I put her up on the chair and I asked her is she wanted me to hold her hands and she smiled and said "NO" and so then I asked her if I could hold her hands and she said "NO" again. I felt sad, because I think I needed to be comforted more than she did over the deal. The ladies done both her ears at the same time and she was able to hold a bear while they put the holes in her ears. After they were done she just looked and my mom and I and we said good job, what a big girl you are. And she just smiled and I asked her if it hurt and she said "NO". So off went home to show daddy, papa and Nate.

No comments: